Thanksgiving
Here are pictures of Eva and Sabrina looking after their cousin Ethan. Also, pictured in a group shot are Brett, Eva, Jack (another cousin), and Sabrina.
I included the picture of everyone standing in Lola's kitchen in front of Ethan's high chair because all of them were lined up trying to coax a grin from Ethan. It was like watching a show in the theater.

Here is a cute photo with Ethan and Auntie Marlou.
While were in Thanksgiving we got to reconnect with Heath's cousin Chad, whom we haven't seen in about six years. We also celebrated Grandma and Grandpa A.'s 60th (yes, isn't that wonderful!) anniversary. Both of those events meant a lot to us. Sorry Grandma and Grandpa H., but I don't have any pictures from your house--I'm pretty bad about not taking enough photos. I hope that we shot some vid
eo...
One last photo: Ethan exploring the kitchen cabinets in our home in Colorado. He finds the rollout drawers fascinating.

1 Comments:
yeah!! fun with cousins!! my kids always loved to go play with their cousins when they were little.
11:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home