What Next?
I shared this tidbit with some of you, but for the rest--enjoy. Last week I bought Ethan a very non-threatening masculine-ish doll. Basically, I thought that he would get a kick out of it (he did) and could learn about body parts (i.e. ears, nose, and toes) too. I had a random thought about Heath's reaction to his son playing with a doll. Well, I was very surprised that Heath didn't say much about the new toy. A few days later I discovered that he taught Ethan how to knock his new toy's head against the floor. He also tried to teach him how to twist the head around like in The Exorcist. My consternation quickly led to grudging admiration for his cleverness. He won this battle. Hats off to Big Daddy : )

1 Comments:
HA! That's hilarious. Although tell Heath he's just lucky you haven't painted his toenails yet and that he doesn't have a big sister to teach him to be queen of the mountain like Jack did :)
5:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home