Christmas Joy
To say that a lot has happened lately is a gross understatement. Of course, nothing monumental such as an outbreak of the bird flu, but we've been busy nonetheless.
The weekend before Christmas Marcelle flew to New Jersey for her cousin's wedding. The wedding was beautiful, as I'm sure the marriage will be, and the reception was a helluva time. The next two days she spent in NYC with her cousins, Mark and Marlou, and Chet and Jenny, where she experienced much needed domestic freedom (Heath was in Colorado with baby Ethan). On
Sunday, December 23rd, Marcelle missed her flight due to heavy delays and almost didn't make it home in time for Christmas. However, she got home on Dec. 24th and daddy and Ethan were glad to see her. Ethan had a bad cold and kept daddy running all weekend.

1 Comments:
Marcelle! I just stumbled upon this blog.
Congratulations on your amazing and perfect new business. Your creations look ridiculously good. I am trying to get more into photography myself. Speaking of which, my flickr page features a few pics of Ethan - www.flickr.com/photos/sometimeslisa
I guess I'll forgive you for coming to the city and not telling me... but it will be hard... and I will be sad... But I am glad you had fun. As usual, you and your family look beautiful. :)
Hugs to EVERYONE. Now it's time for me to go back and read your blog entries.
6:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home