Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Latest

Lots and lots...
We spent a good part of August in Wisconsin for Chet and Jenny's wedding. If I can figure out how to link their photographs to the blog I will do so later this week. It was an amazing wedding! We got to catch up with some longtime friends (Chris, Kelly, and Kyle and Matt, Amy, and Layla). We also took out Grandma and Grandpa's new pontoon boat on Green Lake.
In September, I began working in the mornings at a local Montessori Day Care--essentially getting paid to do what I do anyway. Ethan is at home with a babysitter for a couple of hours. I'm hoping that I can get him into the Center during the mornings. However, right now the current plan is working just fine. I'm still selling breads at the Cherry Creek Fresh Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings and baking for about two nights each week at a local commercial kitchen. All of my profits have been reinvested into the business (business, cards, baking pans, ingredients, packaging materials). I'm planning on getting a Web site up in the next two months.
Heath is great as always. He is looking forward to packing away his golf clubs and exchanging them for skis. Last year he finally got a helmut (thank heavens) since he skis like a maniac on heroin.
Well, I'm sure that I missed a bunch of news, but tomorrow is a work day and 6AM comes too soon.
Much love from the West,
Marcelle
We're at the rehearsal dinner barbeque and Ethan's sharing some watermelon with Daddy.
Ethan and Auntie Jenny (Heath's sis)
Eva (cousin) and Ethan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home