Latest Happenings
Well, time is just marching on.
Here we are well into May and I haven't even planted my garden yet. We've been busy here. Ethan is in a gymnastics class this month, which Dad and I hope will curb his desire to climb and jump. He LOVES this class. In July, it will be back to swimming lessons. I'm busy getting my new business in order. I'm joining forces with a good friend of mine and we are opening a stall at a local farmer's market. Sarah's selling homemade granola and I'm selling bread (apple-cinnamin, organic banana, pumpkin, cranberry-orange, lemon-raspberry). We'll be up and running by late June. In the meantime, I'm still creating cakes and having a blast doing so. Here is one that I made for Taylor's sweet 16th birthday--I laughed so hard when his mom told me the desired cake theme.
And yes, the Cheetos arent' real Cheetos. They are replicas made out entirely out of frosting.
We also raised some butterflies from caterpillars and released them. Ethan had fun letting Gretta and Stanley go. Here is a picture of Heath and Ethan sharing their love for all things that are creepy-crawley.
Those are some of the more major events. I also want to use this site to record more of the smaller things in life. Here is Ethan helping mom by throwing away a piece of garbage. He can now get past the child safety latches with one hand. In this picture he is also eating a piece of banana. I had to move all of the cleaning supplies to an upper cabinet because of his ingenuity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home