posted by Hendricks Photos at 11:54 AM
hey! I remember that 3rd one down and I'm pretty sure I got to tase the 4th one - both very yummy! Those look amazing Marcelle! I love the duck!
10:47 AM
Those cakes sure look yummy!! Although they look so good I might be afraid to eat them!
7:06 PM
Those are beautiful cakes, Marcelle. I wish you could make us a wedding cake. :)
8:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
hey! I remember that 3rd one down and I'm pretty sure I got to tase the 4th one - both very yummy! Those look amazing Marcelle! I love the duck!
10:47 AM
Those cakes sure look yummy!! Although they look so good I might be afraid to eat them!
7:06 PM
Those are beautiful cakes, Marcelle. I wish you could make us a wedding cake. :)
8:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home