posted by Hendricks Photos at 8:48 PM
Great job on the blog and keeping uip with the big boy - I'm talking about Ethan, not Heath!!!Sounds like you guys are doing well, let us know if you are in the area over X-mas.We just saw that United is going to start offering non-stop service from Appleton to Denver in March of 2009 - that might be awesome.I declare that I have tagged your website, you can figure out what that means by checking out our website.Take care and happy turkey day!!!Kyle's Dad
7:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
1 Comments:
Great job on the blog and keeping uip with the big boy - I'm talking about Ethan, not Heath!!!
Sounds like you guys are doing well, let us know if you are in the area over X-mas.
We just saw that United is going to start offering non-stop service from Appleton to Denver in March of 2009 - that might be awesome.
I declare that I have tagged your website, you can figure out what that means by checking out our website.
Take care and happy turkey day!!!
Kyle's Dad
7:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home