October
Another October has come and gone? What happened to summer? And now fall is almost over?
We had a great month. The Cherry Creek Fresh Market wrapped up at the end of the month, which meant that I was busy trying to make an extra buck or two before the season ended. I also had a few side orders (wedding cakes, tea breads, and ~200 cookies). Ethan enjoyed a wonderfull warm Halloween. We started by picking pumpkins at our local pumpkin patch. We carved them up and roasted the seeds. He had a great time getting his hands into it. He especially loved walking around the neighborhood pointing out all of the pumpkins, ghosts, and scarecrow decorations. His pirate costume was a hit. We had to bribe him with candy to keep the itchy irritating wig on. In the end, he was sooooooooo excited to push the rectangle buttons on all of the neighbors houses (doorbells) that the candy wasn't even thought of. He was thrilled by this special night and was able to walk for about 12 blocks before getting tuckered out.
Heath and I joined a new gym last week. Funnily enough, I haven't yet been to it. Already I'm blowing it off! I will commit to living a healthy lifestyle though--just not this week...
Auntie Leigh and Uncle JR visited from Chicago this weekend. They enjoyed a day up in Breckenridge and hope to try skiing this year. Ethan LOVED having two more adults to fawn over him.
Two weeks ago, Heath and I went to Cabo San Lucas with some of his customers. It was beautiful! We were able to relax by the pool and on the beach like God intended we should. My parent's flew into town and spoiled Ethan rotten for a few days. God bless them for coming to our aid and showering our family with love and attention.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home